Of Tablets and Copic Markers...



My month without a drawing tablet was somewhat cured by Copic markers, which also meant a faster flow of money out of my pockets. Hurrr. In the end, I bought myself a small Bamboo Pen to replace my Bamboo Fun T___T It's such a sad, sad thing because Bamboo Pen only provides half the pressure sensitivity on Bamboo Fun. This is when I feel a nagging feeling of regret for not forking out the money (that I actually have) for an Intuous 4 or another Bamboo Fun. *sobs*

I'll be starving myself starting from next week. See if I can save enough money for an Intuous or better yet, a new laptop and/or a tablet PC.

Wait, wait, wait. Can I actually save money for it? I'm currently collecting Copic markers, so... Ugh. Why must Copics be so damn expensive?? Think I'd get them cheaper in Singapore? At least a little bit cheaper than RM13.41 per marker for Copic Original? Which also reminds me that I have to set aside money for our Singapore/Hatyaai trip -_-" Double damn. I will so go back to sulking now.

Ciao.

SUBSCRIBE TO RSS